"Love people, use things –
The opposite doesn’t work."
"It is not our relationships that are difficult - but the perception we have of them."
"We don't need more humanity,
we need more consciousness."
Meet. Collaborate. Live Better.
Although I have over 40 years of professional experience as a banker, entrepreneur and consultant, I still believe in the humanity of people. In particular, I learned that one of the key factors that makes us happy is successful cooperation. Therefore, I argue for a more conscious leadership and a smarter co-operation.
The challenge is vital: only emotionally strong and conscious teams and organizations can contribute to preserve our humanity in the future. What do they need? Conscious leaders who grow people, not numbers.
“Life is 10 % what happens to me and 90 % the way I react to it.” (Charles Swindoll).
That’s why we need leaders who can create a sustainable psychological safety in their business environment and foster relationships based on a more conscious and caring behavior.
This is the challenge to which I continue to contribute – with empathy, humor and in a radically pragmatic way.
Yesterday, the Strong ate the Weak
Today, the Agile swallows the Rigid
Tomorrow, the Conscious will lead the Unconscious
years in business
years as entrepreneur
days of consulting
JOCHEN PETER BREUER – MADE BY LIFE!
Jochen Peter Breuer, born in Cologne, Germany in 1956, worked in positions of high responsibility from an early age on. At the tender age of 24, he went to Paris as a credit specialist for Commerzbank AG. He not only became acquainted with international business, but also experienced at first hand the serious problems that arise in cooperation due to ignorance of elementary relationship mechanisms and intercultural differences. Since 1984, he has been working as an independent entrepreneur, consultant and speaker.
At a glance
- International expert in the field of collaborative intelligence with focus on Germany, France and Switzerland
- 9 years of operational experience as a banker in major bank in Germany and France
- Since 1984: Entrepreneur and management consultant with focus on change management in the international environment for corporations, medium-sized companies and NPOs
- Many years of experience in advising on mergers and organizational changes
- Key competencies:
– Psychological safety: Solve problems without making somebody wrong
– Relationship simplexity: Simplify complex or dysfunctional relationships
– Management of Collective Emotions: Generate emotional turnarounds
- Keynote-Speaker and lecturer for corporate conferences and organisations such as the Franco-German Chamber of Commerce, Petersberger Trainertage, Centre Patronal Vaud, Q-Pool 100 Leadershipkonkress, etc.
- Consulting projects for many top companies such as ACCOR, Airbus Group, CHANEL, Air Liquide, eon, Kloeckner Group, Nestle, Nespresso, PICTET Group, Sicpa, Siemens, Romande Energie, Thales, UBS and others
- Member of the Executive Education Team HEC Lausanne / UNIL
- Awards for innovative services and presentations, such as «Grand Prix de la Performance Commerciale» and «Strategiepreis EKS/FAZ/Peat Marwick »
JOCHEN PETER BREUER:
Conscious Leadership Conferences
Meet. Collaborate. Live Better.
Each conference will be tailored to your goals and expectations as much as possible. My presentation style is very visual and is based on practical examples and interaction with the audience. I prefer rooms in which participants can move around or circle-shaped settings are used.
By incorporating emotions of the participants, the core statements are conveyed and experienced in a lively way
The audience uses both digital and sensual tools and is right at the center of the action. Zoning out during presentation – No way!
Authentic delivery, vivid practical examples and humorous communication of the messages inspire your audience
Typical questions at the end of the conference are: “What do we start with – and when?”
FROM HEART… TO HARD FACTS
How to connect emotional needs of employees to rational business needs
We are currently experiencing a mindset shift from “business is business” to “business is human”.
But practice shows that “heart facts” are very difficult to integrate in the business reality.
“So what?” claims the manager being under extreme pressure to reach his business goals.
From desire to action: How to connect individual emotional needs to rational business needs
From protective to collective intelligence: How to create a safe room where “emotional viruses” can be expressed and treated
It’s all about perceptions: Perceptions are undeniable emotional truths, they contain the essence of all issues and solutions. Implementing Management by Perceptions enables addressing sensitive topics, leading to a meaningful mindset change and boosting performances.
INTELLIGENT COOPERATION IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Collaborative intelligence in an international environment
Collaborative intelligence: Why we need to cooperate more consciously and intelligently in the age of big data
Creativity and cooperation: Two factors that will become increasingly important in the future
The greatest enemy of creativity and cooperation: And how to defeat it
Relational simplexity: How to describe and overcome complex relationship problems in simple ways
Intercultural conflicts 1: Why English as a common language can be dangerous
Intercultural Conflicts 2: ‘Efficiency’ as a ‘false friend’
Man and artificial intelligence: Why we must learn to revieal vulnerability and fears
From relationship analysis to professional relationship management: How emotionally strong teams can make your organization more productive, innovative and happy